Hello DayToDayUpdate, Today we will learn how you can type Hindi from Google Input tools anywhere, because 75% of people in India speak Hindi but when it comes to typing Hindi on computer or mobile, people start thinking that How is this possible because typing everyone using Hindi fonts KrutiDev, Unicode Mangal etc. comes nhi and we also think it is possible nhi on every device.
But Google has given us a very easy solution to this problem, that is Google Input tools and it is very old tools that many people still use today because perhaps they do not know about it or use it, then let us know Google Input. What is tools and how to use it?
Also Read: – How to know the CIF Number of SBI Bank Account?
Google Input tools is a typing tools with which you can type anywhere in your own language such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Blogs, MSOffice etc. Google Input tools supports 22 languages.
So let’s know how to use Google Input tools in Computer?
1. First of all, go to this link Google Input Tools given here and click on the checkbox of your language and download Google Input Tools.
2. When downloaded, run it by double clicking on its setup file.
3. Google Input tools will be installed shortly.
4. Once installed, you will see EN on your taskbar.
5. You can change your language by clicking on that E or you can also use the Alt + Shift shortcut key.
6. Just finished Google Input tools, now if you type Namstai then it will be done automatically.
Tips: As you have already understood that whatever you write in Hinglish, it will automatically change into Hindi. But sometimes we want to write both Hindi and English, so you can use Ctrl + G shortcut key to change your language (Hindi to English, English to Hindi).
How to use Google Input tools on mobile?
- First open the PlayStore in your mobile.
- Now type Google Indic Keyboard in Search Bar.
- Now click on the Install button.
- Google Indic Keyboard will be installed shortly.
- Now you have to make some settings to use Google Indic Keyboard.
- Now go to your mobile settings then go to Language Input
- Now you click on Default and select Choose Keyboards.
- Now activate Google Indic Keyboard
- Now Whatsapp, Facebook etc. can type Hindi anywhere.
Hello DayToDayUpdate, I hope you get this “How can you type Hindi anywhere with Google Input tools?” would have liked the post. If you have any question or suggestion related to this post, then comment below and share this post with your friends.