Know the total number of oceans in the world


जानिए दुनिया में महासागरों की कुल संख्या

Today you will know how many oceans are there in the world and what are their names? We all know that the vast area of ​​saltwater is called ocean. Along with this, the oceans i.e. Ocean, also connects the seven continents of the world.

In this way the oceans are spread over most of the earth. There is water on 70 percent of the earth while on the remaining 30 percent there is land. Oceans have no definite boundary as far as it extends, they have a limit. According to an estimate, 361 million kilometers of the earth is filled with water.

Explain that the water present on earth is divided into ocean and ocean. The number of ocean is quite high but here we are going to tell the number of oceans and their names because ocean is something which has covered most of the earth. These oceans have a border of many countries.

How many oceans are there in the world|(दुनिया में कितने महासागर हैं)

There are a total of five oceans on Earth, the largest of which is the Pacific Ocean. It is so large that two oceans such as the Atlantic Ocean can fit into it. The Pacific Ocean is considered to be the deepest and largest ocean in the world. It separates America and Asia, the two major continents of the world, so let us tell you the list of the name of the ocean.

  1. Pacific Ocean
  2. Oceans
  3. Indian Ocean
  4. South polar ocean
  5. Northwest Ocean

Ocean names and information | महासागर के नाम और जानकारी

The Indian Ocean is the only Ocean named after a country. It is present in the south of India, let us tell you such interesting information.

  1. Pacific Ocean (प्रशांत महासागर)-: As it is known from its name, it is a slightly calm Ocean. The area of ​​this ocean is 185,200,000 square kilometers. Which is twice the Atlantic Ocean as well as it is the deepest and largest ocean. It separates the continent of Asia and America.
  2. Atlantic Ocean (अटलांटिक महासागर)-: It is the second largest ocean in terms of expansion and area, which is known as Atlantic Ocean. It is the second largest ocean in the world with an area of ​​106,400,000 square kilometers. It is bordered by America to the west and Africa and Europe to the east.
  3. Indian Ocean (हिंद महासागर)-: is the third largest ocean in the world covering an area of ​​about 73,556,000 square kilometers. It is separated from the Pacific Ocean by Southeast Asia and Australia. It shares a border with Africa and Asia. The Indian Ocean is a major sea route connecting Africa, the Middle East and East Asia with the Americas and Europe.
  4. Antarctic Ocean (अंटार्कटिक महासागर):- It is located in the South Pole of the Earth. This ocean surrounds the entire Antarctic continent, hence it is named Antarctic Ocean. It is the world’s fourth largest ocean spread over an area of ​​approximately 20,327,000 square kilometers.
  5. The Arctic Ocean (आर्कटिक महासागर):- is the smallest and shallowest of all the oceans in the world. It is spread over an area of ​​about 13,986,000 square kilometers. It is almost the size of the entire Russia country. Russia is the largest country in the world. The Arctic Ocean is mostly located in the Arctic Circle. The Artic Ocean is surrounded by the Eurasian and North American continents.

Now you must have known how many oceans there are in the world. Of these, the Pacific Ocean is the largest while the Arctic is the smallest Ocean. As soon as the boundary of all these are found together, they also separate the continent with the world. All the seas and oceans are valuable to us, but indiscriminate progress is causing pollution and damage to them. If you like the information, then share it with your friends.

यह भी पढ़े :- मिनरल वाटर स्वस्थ नल के पानी से अधिक स्वस्थ है

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *